Here are a list of items to cover in your schedule deployment staff meeting:
- Ensure your staff has received their email with username and password information
- Have employees go to their respective app store and download the Better Chains app
- Open app and log in using information from email
- Review the tutorial
- Go into settings, set notifications etc.
*BC Tip enable all so nothing is missed!
- To set 24 hour clock go to settings and turn it on there
- Go back to the main menu and click on “Availability” have staff input their daily availability.
- Have employees go to Home screen and look at their upcoming schedules and see how they look, show any messages etc.
- Log into a working shift
- Explain how to swap and release shifts.
- Have each position swap with a coworker and release a shift
*BC Tip be careful here, your schedule is live any changes that are made due to training will need to be “fixed”.
- Go back to main menu and review the “Roster” tab on the menu
- Send a message to your staff so they can see how it looks on their schedule